We can help your Company to understand, reduce and manage its carbon footprint and promote your business as being environmentally responsible.
Marsh Fire & Security Services Ltd has developed a carbon footprinting solution, called Carbon View, which helps organisations calculate their greenhouse gas emission data and find ways to reduce it. Carbon View delivers energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission reporting, fully compliant with the international Greenhouse Gas Protocol, DEFRA
With this unique and very powerful carbon management solution, you can measure your GHG emissions and provide recommendations for reduction and a proposed strategy for offsetting the emissions.
Our appraisals use the latest internationally recognised metric standards so you can be sure our assessments are sound investments as they are robust & consistent with developing legislation.
We offer your business a unique service helping to reduce your consumption of both energy and water and in so doing helping reduce your business carbon footprint and save you money.
- Enables your company to report on greenhouse gas (GHG) emission performance
- Enables you to set targets to reduce emissions and then measure the reductions
- Cost savings through managing resources and implementing good environmental practice
- Generate great PR through communicating your environmental successes
- Improve reputation with customers and potential customers
- Broader market opportunities – differentiates your products and brands
- Good for staff morale and attracts high-calibre employees
- Companies are making supply chain selection based on environmental factors
- Valued by your ethical investors and potential investors
- Prepares your business for future legislative changes
- Independent third party assessment adds credibility
Keen on greening up your business, but need to get your employees on board?
Your company has a responsibility to reduce its carbon emissions, but it should not become a burden. By educating staff and encouraging their involvement, the responsibility can be shared and a sense of ownership achieved.
Marsh Fire & Security Services Ltd run employee half day training workshops aimed at educating and enthusing your staff to take responsibility for carbon reduction activities. Through presentations and breakout sessions your staff will learn about the impacts of climate change and how they, as individuals and members of staff, can make a difference to the bigger picture.
- Onsite training by a Carbon Footprint Environmental Consultant
- Half day session
- Delegate pack of course information and ideas
For more information please do not hesitate call us on 020 8958 1605